Microblading: the new eyebrows
Microblading in the eyebrows, the eyebrow hairsimulation
I draw very fine hairstrokes in the eyebrows: microblading is a simulation of hair. Hair that looks beautiful, soft and natural ! The hairtechnique is fine, each hair will be drawed and pigmented into the skin.
To realize the fine hairstroke I use a manual pen with steril needles and a high quality pigment.
Microblading is indicated for:
- local or complete hair loss: alopecia
- irregular or thin hair of the eyebrows
- for symmetry in asymmetric eyebrows
- for covering your scar in your eyebrow(s)
- too much or badly plucked eyebrows and have almost no more
- a correction of a poorly placed permanent make-up